Thursday, November 12, 2009

SUZE ORMAN!!!


I am headed off to Houston today, thanks to my amazing Hubby Bear, to the Texas Conference for Women to have lunch with Suze Orman... and about a million other women.... but, It's SUZE O!!! My mentor... my Goddess... my Guru of financial expertise and advice.



I am attending 2 morning sessions:

*Turning Passion into Profit.... (working on a little idea of mine .. need some direction...)
*Nurturing Innovation, Creativity and Profits ...(again.. expertise needed for this little idea)
And 1 afternoon session:
*What Happy Women Know (might pickup some innovative ideas...)

Hope to get close enough for a photo op with Suze O and get her to sign one of her many books that I own.

Enjoy your day!

Until Next Time.....

GOOD HEALTH TO ALL!!






No comments:

Post a Comment