Monday, August 24, 2009

Chattin' it up!

Last evening I had a rockin' good time with the great folks at KEOS FM 89.1! Left end of the dial done right!







As a guest on a fresh, new & innovative show Fair & Feminist, I chatted it up w/ F+F's hosts Shelly Blair & VandyRamadurai, 2 young, very hip gals who stand behind what they believe & are certainly not afraid to express these beliefs.

I admire & respect these 2 strong & independent women. At their age (just a few years ago.. HA!) , I certainly had no definitive goals or ambitions, nor was I confident in my beliefs. I was also pleasantly surprised they are both vegetarian. These are 2 very cool chics!

Among the many topics on the table were differences between vegan & vegetarian, myths, misconceptions & stereo-types, what it means to embrace the vegan lifestyle, the challenges & rewards of these lifestyles, & why PETA is not necessarily our "friend."

I'm working on posting the audio for this program. You can catch Shelly and Vandy on Fair and Feminist on Sundays, 6pm. http://www.livestream.com/fairandfeminist

Meanwhile, I'm on a mission..... a quest.... a search that ties into all of the topics we discussed on Sunday's show. To find out more.......

Until next time... GOOD HEALTH TO ALL!

1 comment: